iTac2 – The Choice of Champions
Highly recommended for all pole dancers, from beginners to experts. iTac2 is the official “Grip of Choice” by many international champions including; 2010 USPDF Champion Alethea Austin, “Miss Sexy” Karol Helm, Miss Pole Dance Russia 2010 & 2011 Anzhela Kulagina, and USA Amateur Champion Mina Mortezaie just to name a few.
iTac2 Pole Dance Grip works by adding the perfect level of moisture and stick to the skin providing a strong, reliable gripping surface for your hands and/or body – helping you to improve control while conserving energy and repelling sweat and moisture.
iTac2 is suitable for use on many types of poles.
We recommend Regular Strength Grip for static poles and Extra Strength for spinning poles.
iTac2 is Clean, Safe, and Economical
• Made using all Natural and Organic Ingredients from Clean Australian Forests
• Very economical – 200g Jar containing over 400 Applications
• The unique formulation does not leave a white residue on your skin or clothing
1. Take a small amount of iTac2 on to your finger and rub onto your hands and/or body, then wait one minute for the iTac2 to activate.
2. To remove iTac2 from your body and/or hands use hot soapy water.
3. To remove iTac2 from your pole we recommend iTac2 Pole Cleaner.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.