iTac2 Terms and Conditions
|Antigua and Barbuda||I||Lithuania||I|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||I||New Zealand||A|
|Burundi||I||Papa New Guinea||E|
|Croatia||I||Sao Tome and Principle||I|
|Denmark||G||Serbia and Montenegro||I|
|India||E||Trinidad and Tobago||I|
|Israel||I||United Arab Emirates||H|
Below is the Shipping Table iTac2 uses for Retail Orders
Rates are calculated by Location Zone and Order Spend. Prices displayed are in AUD.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
The term 'iTac2', Pole Dance Grip or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Eucumbene Place, Maudsland QLD 4210 Australia. Our company registration number is 12 096 244 414. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
iTac2 Pty Ltd 6 Eucumbene Place, Maudsland QLD 4210 Australia
Email email@example.com | Telephone (07) 5636 7725
This is a sample text. You can click on it to edit it inline or open the element options to access additional options for this element.
Are you hosting an Event and looking for Sponsors?
iTac2 Loves to be apart of the Sporting Community and we would love to be apart of your Event!
These days marketing is all word-of-mouth and Events are a great place to find new customers.
We have designed a program for iTac2 Event Sponsorships.
Benefits of having iTac2 at your Event:
- You will receive FREE iTac2 Products & Samples for your Event for Athletes & Atendees.
- You will receive a FREE Targeted Social Media Boost about your Event targeted in your area.
- You will receive all of iTac2's Logos, Product Photos & any Marketing Material that may be used at the Event.
- We must receive evidence of iTac2 Inclusions at your Event
- We must have mentions over all the Events Social Media Platforms
- We must receive minimum of 5 Video/Text testimonials from the event
- We must receive Photo & Video with iTac2 Logos/Products at the event
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions must be submitted a minimum of 3 months prior to event. We have set amount of approvals per month.
- You must supply evidence of itac2 inclusion at your event with the said ticked box promotional tools you selected of marketing tools as above.
- Supply itac2 with updates of inclusion of itac2 in your marketing program before and during the event art work posters etc.
- Supply some itac2 product logo placements and athletes photos testimonials from the event.
- Supply some raw video at event including itac2 mentions and thank you. Please speak in your local language as well English if possible.
- You will allow itac2 to use all supplied marketing media kit information to reuse for cross marketing for event and future itac2 marketing programs.
- Use not limited to use any part of in any marketing material in any format supplied for re use for cross marketing.
- (Samples will be Dispatch 14 days prior to event date) on confirmation of event been held.
- Artwork and logo information or media kit for event can be Supplied Now and or within 60 days of event
- The organizers recognize that Itac2 has no liability with any claim public liability and or insurance claims at the said named organizer event and venue at said time of event.
- You must supply evidence required with in the required time frame of the event 14 days of completion/ after event.
- Itac2 Company policy is to issue an invoice to the wholesale value of itac2 goods supplied including freight and any associated costs to collect payment for non-completion of term 13
- Itac2 to reserves the right to with draw from the event if terms and conditions are not meet
- Itac2 reserves the right to with draw from any event if it so decided at any time with no prejudice held or monetary liability for non-participation at event
After creating account Itac2 gives you a broad range access to information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the "log off" link located in the side menu.
iTac2 Pty Ltd only supplies bonfire wholesalers, resellers and retailers. To be granted wholesale login access, please supply all your details required. Goods are despatched upon clearance of payment unless by prior arrangement.
An individual, company, business who purchases itac2 products for the sole purposes of resale/ retail to the public domain will not differ more than 10% of recommended retail values of itac2 products or engages in any discount selling of itac2 products without prior written permission from itac2. Resellers may be asked to verify to itac2 satisfaction documentation on request to verify business License, place of business, business registration, and government licenses and or Tax registration information.
Reseller/ retailers agree that it is forbidden to sell itac2 products on eBay, Amazon or any similar group sellers or like based selling platforms. They must have prior written permission from itac2 to be a licensed reseller for these platforms or similar like of retailing and reselling.
Itac2 reserves the right to terminate the account of any Reseller who in itac2 sole opinion, diminishes itac2 brand or image because of the way Products are sold, priced, serviced, depicted or represented. A minimum order of AUD$150.00 stock value applies not including any other fees or charges. Pricing on website is in Australian dollars (AUD). Charges and fees apply: All PayPal payments are charged at 3% total invoice value. Bank to Bank payments transferred international Bank fee applies AUD$25.00 applies to the total invoice. All Credit card payments are charged at 3% total invoice applies to the invoice. No Bank to Bank EFT transfer fee within Australia.
Dispatch and shipping
Please supply complete and clear details for delivery and instructions online order process. How orders are freight rates are based on the weight, size and destination. Calculate the cost of shipping by adding the items you would like to your cart, and then select the shipping estimator to view the cost. All shipping rates are based on the weight and destination of your order. Itac2 dispatch and ship wholesale orders within 1 to 2 business days for domestic orders and normally arrive within 5 days of dispatch. International orders are processed in 2 to 3 business days after cleared funds. International orders normally arrive within 7 days of dispatch. These times are based on arrival, not to include any time customs may take to clear items. Delivery timeframe is subject to Customs clearance on arrival in your country. Delivery time frame outside of main cities may be longer. Orders dispatch Days are Tuesday and Thursday Order processing does not include weekends or public holidays E.g. Orders received over weekends, processing order will start on the following Monday.
Checking tracking of delivery
Upon order dispatch you are sent an email automatically with your tracking number, Use the links below to track your order: DHL www.dhl.com Australia Post Express International Courier www.auspost.com.au For enquiries regarding your delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org Itac2 reserves the right to choose the shipping method of delivery. Orders are sent either with DHL or Australia Post Express Courier. Orders dispatch is subject to stock availability Itac2 is not responsible for damage to products in transit. The ownership of goods are transferred to purchaser after dispatch from factory.
Insurance on orders is optional but we recommend it to be used on all orders. If goods are not insured there is no claim to be made if goods are lost or damaged. Insurance only covers the value of the goods not the freight component.
The invoice is marked at true value amount in AUD$ Australian Dollar per value of goods as required under Australia federal law to state this. It is illegal for us to put any other value. Penalized and fined by Australian Tax Office and Australian Customs. Fine AUD$50 000 and possible business closure any breech of these laws.
Customs Charges, tariff fee, duties, tax’s and import licenses
Itac2 does not pay any costs associated with Fee and charges that may apply in your country for the import of itac2 Products. Most countries will contact you to obtain the duties/taxes. The receiver of the goods is responsible for all costs beared with the importing You are responsible for any Customs, Taxes, duties or any associated fee for clearing goods into your country You are responsible for any special import licences and declarations to import goods in to your country. Itac2 Pty Ltd is not responsible for these additional charges.
Acceptance transfer owner ship goods
Transfer of owner ship of goods is upon dispatch. You agree to inspect the Products promptly upon receipt. Only defective Products may be returned for exact exchange or credit. You shall notify us in writing of any shortage, nonconformity or defect or other claim within 4 days of delivery of the Products, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the Products and waive any rights to reject them. Itac2 is not responsible for Products lost or damaged in transit. No claims will be honored without proper notification. No returns will be accepted without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, returns shall not be accepted for any.
Lost parcels and refund policy
Australian purchasers must notify itac2 within 10 days of non-delivery on receiving email tracking number. International deliveries please notify us if your itac2 orders are not received within 14 days of receiving tracking number. You must make a claim within the next 7 days as the per cut off time frames for claims with freighting forward service maximum 21 days to authorize a refund claim this will be lodge on your behalf by itac2 to freight service DHL or Australia Post . Itac2 does not guarantee the outcome of the claim with the freighting service and can only act on your behalf in a limited manner with no liability. A repacking fee of 15% applies to the total value of goods charge for any returned refund. If you do not choose to accept your package and not to pay for the taxes etc itac2 will decide to either abandon the package or pay to have it reshipped back to Australia. As a result all fees will be deducted from your purchase amount. In some cases you will receive no refund because the cost of the return could be more than or equal to your purchase. If itac2 chooses not to accept the package back it will be abandoned and you will not receive a refund. Basis of settlement freight forwarder: Cover is limited to the value declared by the shipper, replacement cost, invoice value or actual cash value whichever is the lowest. Evidence may be requested to substantiate the declared value in the event of a claim. In the event of total loss of your shipment, with shipment insurance, you will also be entitled to a refund of the shipping charge. In the event of a partial loss, you will be entitled to a refund of the relevant proportion of the shipping charge. When more than one shipment that is covered is subject to loss or damage arising from a single event the maximum aggregate compensation for as such shipments is limited to 5 million EUR. Freight component is refundable upon forth coming credit been applied by the freight forwarder on acceptance of your claim and payable to you. Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable and you are responsible for the return shipping fees on any returned goods. If goods are not collected and held by international customs or freight service any other service. Fees may apply for disposal, return handling costs. Returned goods and any handling charges or holding fee are deducted from refund. At iTac2 we pride ourselves on providing a high quality product and a high level of service. Each item is quality checked. We do, however, ask you to choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund unless the product is faulty or as otherwise required by law. The goods must be returned for inspection and iTac2 will replace the product. Please return faulty goods.
itac2 makes no warranties, express, implied or otherwise. Refund of price paid or replacement of product is the exclusive remedy agreed to by reseller. Itac2 shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage of breach of any express warranty on these products. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, itac2 disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of these products or any part thereof, and warranty of non infringement of intellectual property rights.
itac2 does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, itac2 is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, itac2 reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to itac2 in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless itac2, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, itac2 may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with itac2, itac2 has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of itac2. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, itac2 seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Limitation of Liability
Resellers agrees that itac2 shall not be liable beyond the remedies set forth herein, or for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Changes to these Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any Reseller document(s). Any attempt by Reseller to alter, supplement or amend these terms and conditions or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Reseller and itac2. Itac2 reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions from time to time with such amendments to apply to all orders received on or after the time of posting the amendments on itac2 Internet website.
If there are any questions regarding this document you may contact us using this information. iTac2 Pty Ltd 6 Eucumbene Place, Maudsland QLD 4210 Australia. Email email@example.com | Telephone (07) 5636 7725
iTac2 Total Absolute Control is a registered trademark
iTac2 is a registered trademark
Both are protected under the Intellectual Property Law.
iTac2 Pty Ltd is the original designer, patent and copyright owners of all iTac2 products. iTac2 Pty Ltd is the only company worldwide who has the rights to appoint distributors or any form of reseller.
iTac2 Pty Ltd is the "Exclusive Owner" of all iTac2 products and IP production is licensed to only iTac2.
If in any doubt with regard to:
1. the origin of an iTac2 product
2. companies offering iTac2 products
3. the use of photos or copyrighted material
Please contact iTac2 Pty Ltd (07) 5636 7725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org